[2024 Event] Summer Fun Fest

Elise

Team Member
Team Member
Replacing Summer Nights in 2024 is Summer Fun Fest!

Summer Fun Fest

Saturdays 20th July - 31st August

Join us every Saturday this summer for even more live entertainment, with a new theme each week we have your holidays covered!

Each Saturday the park has a different theme with a range of entertainment on offer including Live DJ's, Tribute acts and magic! (Including an appearance by Ella Rose who you may have spotted on Britain's Got Talent!)
Ontop of this there will be live shows from all your favourite park performers including the return of Rusty & Dusty's Circus School in Thomas Land!

For full details, check out the page below:

At the moment it looks like the park is set to close around 7pm (But I feel like the opening hours may change once the event dates have been properly loaded onto the calendar for visits)

Will you be visiting for Summer Fun Fest? Which night has your attention?
Personally, I love Magic!

I feel like we will see 9pm closures on these dates

Put all the events onto one visual for the social media pages so sharing it here too :)

Attachments

• Untitled (4).png
    Untitled (4).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
This evening Ella Rose amazed guests with some wonderful magic!
That's good last weekend saw Rory and lorys summer disco and it was really good each of them swapping after half a hour and then at the end did the Rory's disco dance off. Really good they had bits where kids and adults could come on Stage and they told jokes and did lip syncing to spice girls and the Barbie song.

IMG_4478.jpeg
IMG_4479.jpeg
IMG_4480.jpeg
IMG_4481.jpeg

IMG_4483.jpeg

This evening Ella Rose amazed guests with some wonderful magic!
Yeah that’s the only reason I went to the park today as next Saturday I’m out with friends up town and the following 2 Saturdays I’m watching the football so my next Saturday visit will be the 31st.
She was excellent and for 10 years old was very good.
Shame at the 5pm showing there was roughly only 50 guests watching.
Overall takeaway Elia Rose performance I felt the event was poor compared to last year. I felt hungry at 6 and was gonna get something to eat. The chicken Diner/Funky fries were closed, not sure if the burger kitchen was closed as saw them turning the tables over and mopping the floor, Fish and chips was open but that place is so over priced and all the picnic tables in the area was taken which only left fun foods and Thomas land for snacks so just left it and ate when I got back home.

During Summer Fun Fest there is a circus themed show in Thomas Land - We've got a full copy here for your viewing pleasure!

During the day there is also Rusty & Dusty's circus school - over by Harold's. It was nice to break out some of my limited circus skills again - Rusty & Dusty taught me a few new tricks with the plates & diablo which was nice (I've never been all that good with the Diablo)

I also have some content of Rory and Lory's Summer Disco - Including a full video of the show which I need to edit. But for now, I'll just tease on whats to come with a photo from the show (No I will not be providing context at this time, but if you know you know!)

Also, surprise, my new Lory look is ready :D

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    420.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    391.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 454948354_3742613332683646_4475541737962254165_n.jpg
    454948354_3742613332683646_4475541737962254165_n.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
During Summer Fun Fest there is a circus themed show in Thomas Land - We've got a full copy here for your viewing pleasure!

During the day there is also Rusty & Dusty's circus school - over by Harold's. It was nice to break out some of my limited circus skills again - Rusty & Dusty taught me a few new tricks with the plates & diablo which was nice (I've never been all that good with the Diablo)

I also have some content of Rory and Lory's Summer Disco - Including a full video of the show which I need to edit. But for now, I'll just tease on whats to come with a photo from the show (No I will not be providing context at this time, but if you know you know!)

Also, surprise, my new Lory look is ready :D
You lip syncing singing for the disco haha

Back