Blasting Barrels (Originally Drunken Barrels)

New sign above the main logo! Looks really nice and has a retro cartoon feel to it!
20240319_181649.jpg

I went on the ride during a brief pop in and did think that the whole place will probably get an further round of work during the close season. It looks a bit half hearted now the rest of the area is open.

I went on the ride during a brief pop in and did think that the whole place will probably get a further round of work during the close season. It looks a bit half hearted now the rest of the area is open.
The thing is the ride closed at the end of September and didn’t reopen to the new area was finished in March so they could have done the ceiling in the time as they did paint over the painted over the German theming inside.

When it originally opened under the guise of Blasting Barrels, the soundtrack was insanely loud! They have since adjusted thus (for the past several months) it is so quiet & can barely be heard. Such ashame as the soundtrack is pretty good

When it originally opened under the guise of Blasting Barrels, the soundtrack was insanely loud! They have since adjusted thus (for the past several months) it is so quiet & can barely be heard. Such ashame as the soundtrack is pretty good
I didn’t hear any music from the ride on Sunday but at least they maintaining the smoke machine at the front.

Back