Drayton Manor 5k & 10k run

Join us for the first ever Drayton Manor 5k & 10k! Run around the rides and rollercoasters inside the fantastic Drayton Manor Resort, including the Accelerator, Stormforce 10, Thomas Land and the Zoo! Following the race, you will be first in line to make full use of the rides within the park with Theme Park access included in your race entry!

Included in the entry is:

Free Official Race Photos

Live Chip Timed Results

Post Race Refreshment

Unique Themed medal to be revealed!

Home to thrilling rides, attractions, live events & a themed hotel, Drayton Manor is the ultimate destination for thrill-seekers featuring some of the UK’s most popular rollercoasters and amusement park rides.

Start Times:
9am – 10k
9.10am – 5k

5k- 1 lap
10k- 2 laps

Will the theme park be closed on that date? Hope not as it’s my birthday and i go every year

We do Run Alton Towers and Run Thorpe Park. Both really good events. Hopefully Drayton will be decent too. Normally means cheaper ‘spectator’ tickets available so may be a busy day after.

I have done the Run Alton Towers event (back at it this year)
Runthrough are a great company so I reccomend it for sure if you are debating it.

Also, run for charity if you do plan to :)

I might do this one too (As Lory ofc) - But be careful on the Frontier flooring to avoid a Frontier Fall of your own...

Website doesn't seem to open that page right now.

Will the theme park be closed on that date? Hope not as it’s my birthday and i go every year
Runthrough don't usually close the parks for the runs done during a parks main season - they just do them before the park opens.

Back