Falls Theater (Originally 4D Cinema)

I don't think it will be either of the above but interesting thoughts.

A youtuber IP wouldn't work with the park unfortunately

I feel like the current show will stick for a while

I don't think it will be either of the above but interesting thoughts.

A youtuber IP wouldn't work with the park unfortunately

I feel like the current show will stick for a while
You have a point, but the show looks very temporary theming wise

Have sega ever produced a 4D film for these kind of theater attractions?

The Loonytunes one appears in various parks I believe, it's not a bespoke one. Same with Pirates 4D and others of time past. So a new film would be off a shelf too.

The Loony Tunes marketing theming is temporary yes but that gives it potential to be swapped out both for new shows and events at the park which use the theater but not the 4D (e.g raptor training at Dino breakout)

Didn’t know the current movie is that old
Most of the movies on there channel has been shown at Drayton Manor over the past 15 years.
For its age, the animation has held up incredibly well, and still looks better than quite a few modern 3D animation films and shorts! It's no easy task to seamlessly transform 2D characters to 3D and still keep their 2D style and energy.

SIMWERKS (Sim EX Iwerks is a trading name) are the company that provided the 4D cinema for Drayton in it's current form, and to be fair most other UK 4d cinema's that are still going. If the film is not in their catalogue, the park can't play it as far as I am aware. The catalogue is available on their website here : https://simex-iwerks.com/shows/ In theory anything marked 4D in this catalogue can be played by Drayton.

The theme park side is usually closed with just the zoo open. They only need staff at the Zoo entrance and in the cafe at the farm end. They use the space for other entertainment during Christmas and Feb half term.

They started to theme the theatre inside
IMG_4719.jpeg

Maybe ready to use for the Christmas event.

Back