Gold Rush (New for 2024)

I can imagine the whole top end of the park will be closed off including the haunting once the Halloween event has taken place.

Have they announced if Acceleraor is open for Xmas Events? May be an indicator of whether or not they’re re-theming it over the closed season…

It has been announced,it will be open along with Bounty, Carousel and Jolly Buccaneer. FAQ on the website do contradict, but it is included in the rides section of the event.

I think it is highly likely that it will be a themed area as looping are very hot on creating themed inclusive areas whether that be rides or music. However I do not think you can rely on Drayton in terms of communication as they are performing quite low in this regard. They have too many players platforms that contradict each other and displays wrong information. Drayton are certainly doing everything they can in terms of what is available at disposal for the new area before they can begin installing the supports for the new coaster as they are still pouring concrete to support footings for the coaster with piping and what not. We should see the majority of the updates taking place in the Christmas event as after Halloween they can officially block the top end of the park from the haunting upwards.

Have they announced if Acceleraor is open for Xmas Events? May be an indicator of whether or not they’re re-theming it over the closed season…
Last year Accelerator was open for the Christmas event but was closed to the start of the new main season so they got Jan to the start of Easter to do maintenance and re theme the ride.

IMG_8636.png

I wonder if they are going to announce the lodges mentioned in the 5 year plan, or if its more lodges for wmsp. Hopefully we get few more details. Drunken barrels, coaster and potentially shockwave details!

These events usually just throw out current information to people / media who wouldn’t have seen it yet. But let’s see…
“Rides” as in plural has me excited!

I did hear a rumour of two rides, and Victoria hinted in the TPWW that there was more than one. When they opened new areas, thee was more than 1, three in Vikings, two in Adeventure cove plus the revamped rapids. I have a feeling it will be the coaster, second ride, plus the revamped barrels and sherif showdown. This leaves a question mark over the haunting and accelerator, could these possibly create a new themed area with new attractions where funky foods is now possibly? Victoria commented previously that there is a lot of space here and food places could be moved.

I did hear a rumour of two rides, and Victoria hinted in the TPWW that there was more than one. When they opened new areas, thee was more than 1, three in Vikings, two in Adeventure cove plus the revamped rapids. I have a feeling it will be the coaster, second ride, plus the revamped barrels and sherif showdown. This leaves a question mark over the haunting and accelerator, could these possibly create a new themed area with new attractions where funky foods is now possibly? Victoria commented previously that there is a lot of space here and food places could be moved.
I personally think, where the construction site is now and then at the winter season I feel like Sheriff Showdown will also be bordered off with also Drunken Barrels which is already now closed. I then think all of that will be a themed area possibly with a big grand entrance on maybe a mountain? I feel like the coaster could be a Gold Mine spinning coaster with different scenes on a mountain possibly? I’m really excited for the new area and I’m excited to be there for opening day in the hotel. ;)

Back