Gold Rush (New for 2024)

Drayton has shared a video
Beat me to sharing it here hahaha (Was about to share it here but did all the social links first)

I really like those trains, they have a nice front to them as well which really shows a care to the theme. They also tie in really nicely with the Sheriff Showdown cars too which is nice with a continuity feel to them.

It looks nice on the track too. One we're really looking forward to experiencing as I really look forward to understanding the track layout and experiencing the overall ride experience.

I feel like its going to be a lot of fun!

The social media click through links to the rides teaser page on the website state Be Ready To Strike Gold, so I guess that leads to a goldmine theme? I wonder wether the trains headlamps will work. Also, it seams to run quite swiftly with only 4 or so dummies, so this could be quite a speedy coaster when open with a full train.

They got to have a fence there as to stop guests going into the coaster area. They won’t reopen that entrance again as they got the Vikings one instead and you park opposite. That top car park is for the 2 function suites only now.

Update from today. Spoke to a work man and they programming the 2nd part of the ride with them testing out the wheels.
IMG_4155.jpeg
IMG_4154.jpeg
IMG_4151.jpeg
IMG_4149.jpeg
IMG_4148.jpeg
IMG_4144.jpeg
IMG_4145.jpeg
IMG_4140.jpeg
IMG_4141.jpeg
IMG_4142.jpeg
IMG_4138.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg
IMG_4136.jpeg
IMG_4137.jpeg
IMG_4133.jpeg

I do think like it also did with Apocalypse that front bit will be open.
I couldn’t take any pictures but by the hotel overflow car park a lot of bushes, Trees and rocks have arrived on site.
I do think we still got at least a months worth of work to do.

I had to search who he was not a big fan of Cricket. If it was still the Bryan’s in charge they would have had a Popular celebrity.
Its not confirmed who (if anyone) is opening the ride :) They said that based off the thumbnail for the image

(To clear that up :)

--
I do think we may get the name reveal on this video, it seems really likely

All I got from that one was "Gold"

I feel like the next trailer will have a stampede of cowboys rushing behind him or something like that potentially.
Stay tuned for more (?)

Don't know what I think of these very teasing trailers! ^^' Please show us more Drayton! The countdowns are longer than the reveals.

These countdowns make me feel that they know it is coming and teasing, but we still have a long wait. It will be an anticlimax if it ends up being Goldrush!

What if they actually call it the golden Nugget runaway coaster, I know that back sheffifs showdown was called golden Nugget but they could call it the golden Nugget

Last edited:
Back