Gold Rush (New for 2024)

Soon for sure - I reckon the end of this month is somewhat realistic now based on all the site work this week

Soon for sure - I reckon the end of this month is somewhat realistic now based on all the site work this week
They do have history of opening rides not finished, Ben 10 even during the press event they were still painting things and it wasn't fully finished until a few weeks after opening

The wave was finished in time for the press event
Ben10 was pre-looping group

Lets see what tomorrow brings!

I think its time to be positive as the park is going for gold with this ride. They have not rushed it so hopefully we will see it open for the school holidays. It is going to be popular so lets hope it is open for the 19th as this is the last day. They will not want to open it for the day before as the park will be sold out. It could be open for the first day of the summer event on the 19th, but then there would be a gold rush!

20240712_063730.jpeg
26th July

Just had an email for annual pass holders. 50 are to be given admittence via a ballot to the press launch.

The press launch will be on the Wednesday evening.

I've entered both me and the little lad in the draw using our passes. It thankfully gives the opportunity to specify how many are in a party so we don't have the possibility of him winning and me not! or vice versa. If we both win I'm guessing there'll be a reserve list.

Last edited:
Just had an email for annual pass holders. 50 are to be given admittence via a ballot to the press launch.
They shared that via social media the other day :) passholders before the 11th of July get entered

Good luck everyone! If you get a ticket for it, be sure to share your experience here.

adventure of cub flip flops video shows that there wont be a themed floor instead it will be tarmac
:( Tarmack....

They shared that via social media the other day :) passholders before the 11th of July get entered
I think it may be automatic for those that purchased after that announcement. This email suggested that you have to enter specifically? Closing date 15th.

I concede I may be reading it all wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

They said something different the other day online so looks like they've changed it so you have to enter the ballot manually now (or they explained poorly )

I had the e-mail and entered. I have now received the following e-mail (I have blocked personal information) Not sure if it scam, so have forwarded to Guest Services. It has no DM Branding

Thank you for subscribing!

You have subscribed to 'Service' on 12/07/2024 using the email address xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.​
To confirm your subscription, please click the button below:​

If you believe this is a mistake and did not intend to subscribe to this list, you can ignore this message.​
Sent to:xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Drayton Manor Resort, Drayton Manor Drive, Fazeley, Tamworth, B78 3TW, United Kingdom​

I had the e-mail and entered. I have now received the following e-mail (I have blocked personal information) Not sure if it scam, so have forwarded to Guest Services. It has no DM Branding

You have subscribed to 'Service' on 12/07/2024 using the email address xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.​

If you believe this is a mistake and did not intend to subscribe to this list, you can ignore this message.​

Drayton Manor Resort, Drayton Manor Drive, Fazeley, Tamworth, B78 3TW, United Kingdom​

I had the same.

Looks like the system they're using for the ballot needs you to confirm the entry as it's an external system.

If you just entered the ballot then got this right after it's just the email confirmation requirement- it's genuine.

Not branded but the "sender" name is one of the marketing team (if I remember correctly)

They might want to add a message on the ballot entry saying you will get an email as this will catch a lot of people ^^

Though good to check ✓

(I'm an IT tech at work ^^)

Anyone else notice the 6 fingers on the women's hand on the back row - I feel like Drayton seriously need to reconsider who their marketing team are it has only done nothing but go down hill recently. And also stop using AI and actually hire someone to do it instead

Back