Height restrictions

Hey all, Planning on visiting next sunday and my now 5 year old is bored of thomas land and wants to go on some of the "bigger rides". We went at christmas time and I know very little outside of thomas land was open and he wasnt quite tall enough for the pirate ship. Just measured him again and he is 1.192 metres. How strict are they with this? I mean I understand why they have restrictions in place, just curious if any other users have had a similar issue? Seems a bit silly going if he is bored of thomas land and cant get on much else doesnt it.

thankyou

Hey all, Planning on visiting next sunday and my now 5 year old is bored of thomas land and wants to go on some of the "bigger rides". We went at christmas time and I know very little outside of thomas land was open and he wasnt quite tall enough for the pirate ship. Just measured him again and he is 1.192 metres. How strict are they with this? I mean I understand why they have restrictions in place, just curious if any other users have had a similar issue? Seems a bit silly going if he is bored of thomas land and cant get on much else doesnt it.

thankyou
They are very strict on height requirements due to safety. It may not seem like a big gap but that could be the thing that stops him from falling from a harness. My lad is 1.2 and he can do all rides apart from storm force 10 and maelstrom.

Your best bet is to go guest services to get him measured against the medical height measurement board. If he meets 1.2 they will give you a wrist band.

Also, if you do get a 1.2 band, be aware that staff on individual rides may remeasure him, and possibly find him too short despite the band. Redundancy is essential to any safety system, and staff on rides will always have the final judgement.

To confirm what has already been said, they are strict on the restrictions for safety purposes.

If you head to guest services, they can measure your little one and provide a wristband to get a height wrist band - but it will always be at the final decision of the ride operators. Please respect their decisions as they make them with safety in mind.

Back