Maelstrom Snack Shack

I know this place has a name...can't remember what it is.

With the usual queues outside of fun foods and only wanting a drink we took a walk to the Maelstrom shack. Asking for a Dr. Pepper in a reusable souvenir cup we received a cup that was just like the kind you may get pic n mix in.

When questioned I was told they hadn't got any.

Which is strange as they seemed to have plenty at the Fish n Chips kiosk.

Don't like to moan but this is basic level stuff and can leave a bad taste in the mouth...and thats from the money not the drink.

I know this place has a name...can't remember what it is.

With the usual queues outside of fun foods and only wanting a drink we took a walk to the Maelstrom shack. Asking for a Dr. Pepper in a reusable souvenir cup we received a cup that was just like the kind you may get pic n mix in.

When questioned I was told they hadn't got any.

Which is strange as they seemed to have plenty at the Fish n Chips kiosk.

Don't like to moan but this is basic level stuff and can leave a bad taste in the mouth...and thats from the money not the drink.
Seems odd they wouldn't have any there considering the park introduced them as a sustainable approach... Did it still cost the same?

What they should have done is radio a team leader and say we ran out of reusable cups as im sure they all been stored in the former garden centre in the zoo.
I got lots of them only brought 2 and the rest picked up at the end of the day after guests just left them.
Wish they came with a lid as that’s the reason we buy bottles most of the time.

Absolutely.

They must have known thought as they wouldn't have had any of the alternative offering to provide.

Anyway its customer service 101 to detail if you aren't going to be selling the offering as seen.

Really weird thing is...these would have been much more suitable for serving the milkshakes in at funfoods than the "party" cups.

Back