Pleasurewood Hills

Elise

Team Member
Team Member
Myself and Sam visited Pleasurewood Hills, one of Drayton's sister parks for the first time over the weekend and really enjoyed our visit :)

It was quite a pleasant park with lots of space and a good variety of attractions. Theres room for development and its a park i'm quite looking forward to seeing the growth of.
Could see a bit of Drayton in there for sure - maybe its the Looping group touch!

To spare me typing / repeating myself, heres the vlog we made:

I really enjoyed visiting but it was quite a far away park to reach.

Have you ever visited?

Went earlier this year on the 10th April this year. You can see very looping theming. You can see though that they are renovating and hopefully a couple of new rides in the future. As the way the park is going clearly shows more investment

Looking to go mid july with free ticket as gold passholder, anyone been and is it easy. Going to make a weekend of it.
I went before the passholder benefit was added.

I really liked it - its a nice park which is well spread out. Was not that busy when we went but not sure what Mid July will look like.

I posted this in the pass holder thread - this was my experience at the end of May. Had a fun day though even if it was a bit worse-for-wear in places

———————
went to Pleasurewood Hills today. The staff on the ticket booth or entrance had no idea that I could use my DM pass. Eventually went into the offices and someone thought I could so stamped my hand to get me in. But 15 minutes of extra faff at the start of the day - especially when the single ticket booth had a queue and don’t open until the gates were up.

So anyone else going, maybe just go straight to the office reception to the right of the entrance.

The office are super helpful :) Helped me out when I was there too on some stuff.

Parking is a pay for via a digital system so look out for that on the signs. Using RingGO at the moment I believe.

Charming park, it should be getting some new developments and attention next too.
Marble Madness is due to be back soon too.

Went to pleasurewood Hills today.

Best to go to reception which as manwithstick mentioned is best way to get booked in. Staff seem fully aware of Drayton manor admission. All they do is check your passes and then stamp your hand.

You can pay for parking on Ringo, but man with woody said to go to reception and pay there. Saves admin charge and park gets 100%.

As Elise stated nice park, could do with some ride updates but work is ongoing. Marblemadness nearly finished. Looking very good and overall good day out and ideal family day or as we did combined with stay in Great Yarmouth.

The parking in reception is a new thing :) that wasn't something I was told about but it's a good thing as they've had a lot of complaints about the parking charge being "hidden" as the signs have been missed a lot.

Back