Universal UK

So excited for this update ! If all things go ahead we will definitely be getting season passes if it’s anything that the other universals we have visited

I think this is great, but whilst a lot of people think it will destroy the UK parks I disagree. I think it will provide something different however for the majority. How many people can afford an annual pass It is over $400 each in America so I think for the majority it will be a one time visit in a year. The manor offers a good value for money pass and it is clear that the park is actively encouraging passes. For the majority it will be one off visits as it would cost me on basis of American parks over £1,000 to get annual passes before any other expenses. I think it will be good for tourism in London

I think this is great, but whilst a lot of people think it will destroy the UK parks I disagree. I think it will provide something different however for the majority. How many people can afford an annual pass It is over $400 each in America so I think for the majority it will be a one time visit in a year. The manor offers a good value for money pass and it is clear that the park is actively encouraging passes. For the majority it will be one off visits as it would cost me on basis of American parks over £1,000 to get annual passes before any other expenses. I think it will be good for tourism in London
I highly doubt it will destroy UK theme parks. If anything it will improve them because they will have more competition to go up against.

Back