[2024 Event] February Half Term - Dinosaur Breakout

Superman I'm sure many of you have seen him on TikTok has just announced he is going to be selling food at Dayton Manor on February 14th during their half term event
He is located in Tamworth isn't he? That would make sense... bet he'll sell out even faster now!

Forgive me for being dense but are any of the non Thomas land rides open in February half term?

Accelerator was having its winter maintenance last year and depends on how far round on the frontage the Western theme will go as that could be all fenced off.

Extra update : On the 14th, during the event, Spudman (Tiktok/Tamworth famous) spud seller will be at the park to meet & even buy your own loaded spud on the day as a tasty treat!

Accelerator was having its winter maintenance last year and depends on how far round on the frontage the Western theme will go as that could be all fenced off.
I reckon the theater may be accessible still potentally (maybe via the exit if not entrance) - Depends if we are seeing raptor training return though...

Not much of an update, more an advert I guess (?)

DraytonTalk will be posting LIVE during Dinosaur Breakout tomorrow.
Look out for updates across the day on our social media pages (FB/X/Instagram will most likely get things first)

No prizes for spotting us on park if you are there (At the moment, but I may make that a thing in future!) - But if you are there & do spot myself and Sam, come on over and say hello!

Lets go find some Dinosaurs

Entertainment schedule on Tap app. Looks like theatre will be open

1707475620261.png

Back