Captain's Sea Adventure

The broken ones were marked by a yellow painted X, so hopefully will be fixed at some point. However the whole ride felt “toned” down. Even the working guns weeny as powerful as normal - maybe made more kid friendly? It was hard to even squirt the next car.

Have too say that captains is looking very tired and so is the surrounding area buildings could do with some TLC and the guns around the outside returning as well. If I was in charge I would go round Thomas land this winter and do a lot of TLC as a lot has flaky paint and rotten wood

Captains is back in operation with water guns on the boats which are working by the looks of the wet ground I was stood on. (Didn't stick around to find out )

Off ride water guns are not operating and are covered at the moment.

Attachments

• PXL_20240826_122135210.jpg
    PXL_20240826_122135210.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20240826_122125911.jpg
    PXL_20240826_122125911.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 31
Captains is back in operation with water guns on the boats which are working by the looks of the wet ground I was stood on. (Didn't stick around to find out )

Off ride water guns are not operating and are covered at the moment.
I dont think the off ride ones have been working/in operation since the area opened in 2015 to be honest as when we visited they have never not been covered up, good to see that the guns are back though!

I dont think the off ride ones have been working/in operation since the area opened in 2015 to be honest as when we visited they have never not been covered up, good to see that the guns are back though!
Can't say for sure as I've never really gone over to the ride before ^^' (No children & was a bit too late an arrival for when I was a kid - I also don't really have any interest in trying it)

Seems odd to have onride ones but none offride - one sided splash battle thats for sure.

Last edited:
Can't say for sure as I've never really gone over to the ride before ^^' (No children & was a bit too late an arrival for when I was a kid)

Seems odd to have onride ones but none offride - one sided splash battle thats for sure.
It has been a while since I was last on park but, I can honestly say I don't think they have ever been switched on since opening, i remember the guns on the boats used to have a sweet spot where if you got it just right the water would just keep going and going until the ride ended

As well you don't even need to be a child to go on this attraction it is fantastic and fits to all ages (or so I think other peoples opinions may differ) but as a whole it is good to see that the ride is back to its former glory with the guns being back in operation, it is sort of a one way splash battle though

It has been a while since I was last on park but, I can honestly say I don't think they have ever been switched on since opening, i remember the guns on the boats used to have a sweet spot where if you got it just right the water would just keep going and going until the ride ended

As well you don't even need to be a child to go on this attraction it is fantastic and fits to all ages (or so I think other peoples opinions may differ) but as a whole it is good to see that the ride is back to its former glory with the guns being back in operation, it is sort of a one way splash battle though
No as you can also spray the people on the other boats.

Last I saw them in operation was 2019 where they were for some reason available during the Christmas event... not entirely sure why to be honest with you.

Back