Future Rides and Attraction Ideas

James no5

I thread to talk about what you would like to see happen around the park and what new rides and attraction you'd like to see happen :)

Think perhaps a 1 inversion stc could be a good idea and is themed too a dragon and uses the existing castle as a centerpiece for a little themed medieval area with a new flat like this from Zamperla but with like a wizard in the middle and the carriages themed to buck cases full of spell books and theming fun foods into something along the lines of the merry medivial but this would happen after redoing the pirate area and reopening pirate adventure so probably around 2028/2029.

Attachments

• Hero_WaveBlazter8_Mandoria_Poland (1).jpg
    Hero_WaveBlazter8_Mandoria_Poland (1).jpg
    714.5 KB · Views: 67
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 67
Think perhaps a 1 inversion stc could be a good idea and is themed too a dragon and uses the existing castle as a centerpiece for a little themed medieval area with a new flat like this from Zamperla but with like a wizard in the middle and the carriages themed to buck cases full of spell books and theming fun foods into something along the lines of the merry medivial but this would happen after redoing the pirate area and reopening pirate adventure so probably around 2028/2029.
The 1st picture looks like it would fit in Vikings

This may sound very stupid and will never happen but what if an outdoor water Area was built outside the hotel area or in adventure cove

This may sound very stupid and will never happen but what if an outdoor water Area was built outside the hotel area or in adventure cove
Perhaps a small splash park at the hotel is nice idea and would be great in the summer but not in the winter unless it was in closed maybe near the back of the hotel near the wooded area.

Perhaps a small splash park at the hotel is nice idea and would be great in the summer but not in the winter unless it was in closed maybe near the back of the hotel near the wooded area.
Yes that's what I thought, but the main attraction off it would be a big tipping bucket with the DMP logo on it and it dumps water all over people

This was proposed by the previous owners and turned down by Lichfield council. I believe it was detailed in the history of Drayton manor book. Whilst a good idea, I doubt they would get planning permission.

There’s a event at the hotel
IMG_4505.png

I wonder if they testing out ideas for what the reminding area of the park could be as I do agree that Vikings and Frontier Falls is more geared to boys and they could be trying out a fantasy idea as that would link the castle of dreams into the area better.

I believe this was initially planned for this site here (in what was Action Park) before Looping took over. It would be nice to have one near the hotel however I'm not sure if it's location would encourage day guests to use it if it wasn't inside the park itself.

I thought it was going to be built with the originally proposed Hamilton hotel adjacent to what is now vikings with a park similar to the one at Alton towers but couldn't get planning permission. Don't think there would ever be anything in adventure cove unless they did something like they have done at conkers in outdoor form. Would be an upcharge attraction if they did open something of a significant scale. Looping already have few water parks on Europe

This was in the history book wasn't it? I believe the area marked "NEW ENTRANCE" at the top right is where the vikings entrance is. Also to Forest Chalets on the right are on the five year plan for next year I believe, although obviously some elements of that are subject to change. Personally I'd love to see this.

This was in the history book wasn't it? I believe the area marked "NEW ENTRANCE" at the top right is where the vikings entrance is. Also to Forest Chalets on the right are on the five year plan for next year I believe, although obviously some elements of that are subject to change. Personally I'd love to see this.
I agree. They applied for planning permission. It was in the history book and was the proposal as the manors answer to Alton towers. It was the first rough plan for a water park. Be great if they did second hotel and water park

I agree. They applied for planning permission. It was in the history book and was the proposal as the manors answer to Alton towers. It was the first rough plan for a water park. Be great if they did second hotel and water park
When did they apply for it?? ( sorry i used two i can’t work out how to reply to two on one message)

Is that still there now??
Yes Google Earth updated just over a year
ago so yes it still there.
This is the planning application for the lodges
As for the water park plans wasn’t submitted for it just that picture was drawn to show locals there future plans.
The hotel was planned from the late 90’s and originally it was gonna be for a 75 room hotel which was submitted here
Then a bigger hotel with a pool was submitted
Then the final plan which is the hotel we got now is here
For Apocalypse 2 planning permissions were submitted
I wonder what was wrong with the original plans.
The 2nd application

Yes Google Earth updated just over a year
ago so yes it still there.
This is the planning application for the lodges
As for the water park plans wasn’t submitted for it just that picture was drawn to show locals there future plans.
The hotel was planned from the late 90’s and originally it was gonna be for a 75 room hotel which was submitted here
Then a bigger hotel with a pool was submitted
Then the final plan which is the hotel we got now is here
For Apocalypse 2 planning permissions were submitted
I wonder what was wrong with the original plans.
The 2nd application
So the Waterpark could be a possibility as the lodges are opening in hopefully 2026, they could maybe slowly but surely doing the plans the Bryan’s wanted to do.

Back