Thomas & Friends Exhibition

Terence has opened main season. My boys went on it on both April 7th & 13th. Thought it was odd that the vehicles were all out & parked up ready to go but was closed

Made this for what the original building of the exhibition could be....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230501_212554_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230501_212554_Gallery.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 144
I had a little peck yesterday had the idea to sneak in and walk round but I didn't just looked over I think I saw Henry's tunnel was added

I had a little peck yesterday had the idea to sneak in and walk round but I didn't just looked over I think I saw Henry's tunnel was added
Please do not sneak in to any publicly inaccessible areas of the park :)
Respect the team working on the project & the park by observing from the public access areas only
Not worth the risk.

Tom Tipper's Post Van and a Taxi were removed from the old exhibition in 2020 and were put on display at the Midland Railway Centre for the Clearwater Events in 2021 and 2022. And the Neptune Refreshments building from the old exhibition was put on display at the Tugs Exhibition Spring Event at the Midland Railway Centre two weekends ago (April 22th-23th).

Photos by Twitter users SmurfyDan, LewRacoon, RailwaySkarloey and SodorSamurai.

Attachments

• PostVanDraytonManor.png
    PostVanDraytonManor.png
    15.6 MB · Views: 99
  • PostVanmodel2022.png
    PostVanmodel2022.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 109
  • Taxi2DraytonManor.png
    Taxi2DraytonManor.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 104
  • Taxi2Model2022.png
    Taxi2Model2022.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 105
  • Taxi2ModelClearwater2022.png
    Taxi2ModelClearwater2022.png
    5 MB · Views: 104
  • NeptunerefreshmentsDrayton.png
    NeptunerefreshmentsDrayton.png
    15.5 MB · Views: 98
  • Neptunerefreshmentsmodel2023.png
    Neptunerefreshmentsmodel2023.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 103
Tom Tipper's Post Van and a Taxi were removed from the old exhibition in 2020 and were put on display at the Midland Railway Centre for the Clearwater Events in 2021 and 2022. And the Neptune Refreshments building from the old exhibition was put on display at the Tugs Exhibition Spring Event at the Midland Railway Centre two weekends ago (April 22th-23th).

Photos by Twitter users SmurfyDan, LewRacoon, RailwaySkarloey and SodorSamurai.
Are they going back to the park

Back