Thomas & Friends Exhibition

Has anyone got any pics or updates on the new exhibition
There are no updates as of my last visit on Saturday.

If someone has an update it will be shared here. We do not spend every day at the park so cannot always provide an update. Please be patient. Updates will come when there are some. We won't report if there is nothing to report.

It's all behind construction walls at the moment. Let the magic happen behind them :)

There are no updates as of my last visit on Saturday.

If someone has an update it will be shared here. We do not spend every day at the park so cannot always provide an update. Please be patient. Updates will come when there are some. We won't report if there is nothing to report.

It's all behind construction walls at the moment. Let the magic happen behind them :)
Sorry about not been patient. I'm autistic and love Thomas the tank engine especially the models and the exhibition was one of my favorite attractions so when I found out they were making a new one I got quite happy and just really like to see if theres any updates so I can look. Once again sorry about that. :)

Sorry about not been patient. I'm autistic and love Thomas the tank engine especially the models and the exhibition was one of my favorite attractions so when I found out they were making a new one I got quite happy and just really like to see if theres any updates so I can look. Once again sorry about that. :)
It's okay :) Just wanted to make sure you knew we weren't always on the park to get updates.

I tend to visit about 1-3 times a month depending on what I'm doing so will get any updates when I visit. You should also get an email anytime the thread updates too.

It shouldn't be too long before the new exhibition opens from what we are seeing in the post trend. A lot of the work looks to be pretty close to being done. I reckon they will put some fencing around it and add the models next. ( No idea if they will be the real ones or replica. We don't quite know how the agreement is with Mattel for this part). They'll be taking their time to make sure it's all good to go. I want to say maybe for the summer holidays? (That's my guess)

It's okay :) Just wanted to make sure you knew we weren't always on the park to get updates.

I tend to visit about 1-3 times a month depending on what I'm doing so will get any updates when I visit. You should also get an email anytime the thread updates too.

It shouldn't be too long before the new exhibition opens from what we are seeing in the post trend. A lot of the work looks to be pretty close to being done. I reckon they will put some fencing around it and add the models next. ( No idea if they will be the real ones or replica. We don't quite know how the agreement is with Mattel for this part). They'll be taking their time to make sure it's all good to go. I want to say maybe for the summer holidays? (That's my guess)
It says here the only replica is James.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230514_222106_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230514_222106_Chrome.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 116
Thomas the tank engine and friends wiki under Drayton manor resort discover Thomas exhibition
I would say to be wary of the information on the wiki as these articles can be edited by others.
The information is also most likely not verified by the park.

We will know for sure when the park release information about the exhibition.

I would say to be wary of the information on the wiki as these articles can be edited by others.
The information is also most likely not verified by the park.

We will know for sure when the park release information about the exhibition.
Oh ok. Didn't know people could mess with it

At the moment the website says the following about the Exhibition:
1686151001920.png

The exhibition shouldn't be too much longer with the progress going really well from recent visits.

Back