What Themed Room would you add?

Elise

Team Member
Team Member
As we know, Drayton Manor currently offers 2 themed rooms to guests - Thomas and Vikings for a more themed experience and special stay.

What Themed Rooms would you like to see the hotel add in the future?

As we know, Drayton Manor currently offers 2 themed rooms to guests - Thomas and Vikings for a more themed experience and special stay.

What Themed Rooms would you like to see the hotel add in the future?
A frontier falls one would be nice

To be honest I would rather see them take care of the rooms before adding more themed rooms as a few times we stayed it’s always been below 4star standard. However if they could lower the prices to make them slightly more affordable, I would love to see animal themed rooms that tie in with the zoo.

Adventure cove, frontier falls as a minimum. Could also do ride focus rooms, such as one for the wave, or for the new coaster when that manifests.

To be honest I would rather see them take care of the rooms before adding more themed rooms as a few times we stayed it’s always been below 4star standard. However if they could lower the prices to make them slightly more affordable, I would love to see animal themed rooms that tie in with the zoo.
100% - Making sure the rooms they have are to standard and creating the right experience is important before considering investment like a new themed room.
Affordable rooms is really important - but I would like affordable rooms to actually have a bit of "themepark magic" to them and not look like generic travel lodge rooms... (Always sad when I see a themepark hotel room and it looks like it is a normal room and lacks anything special. I get that the cheaper rooms are going to be basic, but I would like to see something that says "this is a themepark, not a travellodge" - though this is a thing I see at a few places)

Ride themed rooms would be cool - but I think general area themed ones will be as far as they go with this idea.

Yeah, they could come with a single fast pass for that particular ride.
Like how Thorpe park have started to do recently :) With Stealth, Swarm, Colossus & Hyperia

Like the idea of a wave themed room.The carpet could look like a beach and surf boards on the wall

I really do think a Rory and Lory themed room could work well with young kids.
A Weston themed room would be excellent shame I would never stay in them with been only a 30 min drive away.

I really do think a Rory and Lory themed room could work well with young kids.
A Weston themed room would be excellent shame I would never stay in them with been only a 30 min drive away.
I'm around 45 minutes away so know that feeling. BUT I would absoloutely stay in a Rory & Lory themed room <3

Again being local I wouldn't stay in a non-themed room, but I may if the theme was something he was into.

The question therefore is does it have to be purely DMR related? A dinosaur room would be very popular even if there isn't much of a link to DMR beyond the spring events and walkthrough.

Again being local I wouldn't stay in a non-themed room, but I may if the theme was something he was into.

The question therefore is does it have to be purely DMR related? A dinosaur room would be very popular even if there isn't much of a link to DMR beyond the spring events and walkthrough.
No rules to say a themed room has to be themed directly to the park - but I would say they would be more beneficial if they were in some way

Back