[2024 Event] Christmas Wonderland

I don't personally see an issue with the 5pm close.
When I did Lightopia at Alton Towers the other year at a later time, children were so cold they were all crying and screaming.
Yes it won't be that dark, but the temperature will be better

[Talking from experience based on observation. I do not have children]
I dont either really but my 2 boys who both have SEN are not happy at all they dont like change, and also, we are going to be staying the night at christmas, I hope there will be things for them to do after it closes at 5pm...

I know in the hotel at Christmas last year there was entertainment :) I saw Rusty with Rudi the Reindeer last year (I wasn't staying, I was at the hotel for another event and ran into them) - cant really confirm any further specifics, but that much I do know.

Mini golf likely to also be open

I'm struggling to find much info on anything, we are booked in to the accessible grotto for example, but as the website says it accessible via the train, I'm assuming this isn't in the castle? Don't know if anyone else knows?

Just realised that from the past few years we've also lost the Ice Skating and the show inside the cinema building which my kids enjoyed. Shame really.

I'm struggling to find much info on anything, we are booked in to the accessible grotto for example, but as the website says it accessible via the train, I'm assuming this isn't in the castle? Don't know if anyone else knows?

Just realised that from the past few years we've also lost the Ice Skating and the show inside the cinema building which my kids enjoyed. Shame really.
Would like to update you on this, there will be one show outside and one show inside the Theatre, i’ve asked the entertainment team.

Back