2024: General Discussion

I am looking forward to the summer events this year. I'm hoping my little one reaches the 1.2 metre height restriction so that she able to do some of the bigger rides particularly the new coaster (so needs a name). The summer festival is looking good.

I am hopeful that the weather improves for the events. Last year summer events were a washout.

The main thing for me is the remaining attractions in frontier falls need some work to bring in line with the area. The outside of the Haunting and acceleartor have improved. However I get it is going to take time, the manor is not the only park with this issue. Forbidden valley at Alton Towers has a similar issue with Air (It will always be air!) so its not unique to Drayton Manor.

The one I hope and it looks a possibility is the return of the fireworks events rather than being a tag on to Halloween. The park is a vast improvement on the park of 10 years ago. Just hoping BBQ in vikings is open for the summer events :)

Hopefully I can stand here and say more positive things next year. It is hardly the current operators fault either. They inherited most of what the ride is now from the pervious owners. I am sure they will do it justice. But it needs more than the few "tweaks" it has been getting to bring it back up the quality it should be at.

Reactions: Dan
I’m doing Scarefest on the 27th and then going to Butlin’s for 4 nights so I doubt I will miss the event this year. But will be back for the fireworks just hope it’s better than the last 2 displays. Not 1 been on par when the Bryan’s hosted them.

I'll be around on Friday (Solo trip) - Does anyone want me to get any particular content?

If you’re there then the Rory and lory opening show but don’t worry haha. Somehow we are always at the back and can’t see x
I can try - if I get there on time & They are running it ^^' Down by the main entrance by Thomas/Adventure Cove ?
It's just me there so I will have to go via the train & walk (To the furthest entrance haha )

If not I can try when I go with Sam in a few weeks for Summer Fun Fest.

I can try - if I get there on time & They are running it ^^' Down by the main entrance by Thomas/Adventure Cove ?
It's just me there so I will have to go via the train & walk (To the furthest entrance haha )

If not I can try when I go with Sam in a few weeks for Summer Fun Fest.
In that case don’t worry that’s too much of a mission save your legs. X

When did parking go up in price?

IMG_3578.jpeg

Back