2024: General Discussion

1720984405341.png
new logo and entrance sign

It'll really help when Gold Rush is open as it looks like another concealed queueline which Drayton is really good at.

Turn a corner and boom surprise queue

Fair enough.

It is an important test for the park though. Is this feature going to be used to enable more guests to have a much better experience or is it a feature primarily to sell fast passes.
That too ^^ will be interesting to see how it performs and how well it works.

I know this is pushing it atm as we only have those rude signs, but personally I think for every coaster there should be the ride timings out the front for that specific coaster.

I know this is pushing it atm as we only have those rude signs, but personally I think for every coaster there should be the ride timings out the front for that specific coaster.
Yes for rides like wave and gold rush would be good. Also aclerator

There was an early season rumour that DM were gonna scrap fast pass packages in favour of one shots for certain rides (via an app)
Might make sense with the boards listing fast track times.

I’m not likely to spend for a package if all I want is the wave. But if FT is 5 mins and main queue is 50 mins… I might be tempted to drop £5

There was an early season rumour that DM were gonna scrap fast pass packages in favour of one shots for certain rides (via an app)
Might make sense with the boards listing fast track times.

I’m not likely to spend for a package if all I want is the wave. But if FT is 5 mins and main queue is 50 mins… I might be tempted to drop £5
I think if they did this it'd be a darn site more than a fiver.

It'd be an interesting dynamic in the queues.

Lets see how these ones go and how the feedback is for them :) If they then deem individual time boards, it could be done from the same system but I feel like these will be enough for the time being

Hi everyone ☺️ new here, been lurking though for a while to keep upto date on Drayton news and thought it was about time i joined up!

Wondering if anyone can help me in regards to the Photo Pass?
If i buy it does that mean i can download the photos onto my phone and keep them or do i need to pay for them individually to keep them?

Im heading there next week with my little one for first time in 3 years so im not sure how it all works as never purchased the photo pass before, but with little one being tall enough for alot of the rides now im hoping to get photos off the ones that are available, i apologize if this has been an answered previously or if this is in the wrong place! But figured this was best place to ask!

Back