2024: General Discussion

Feel like this is new. They've finally painted that exit sign to be readable

Attachments

• PXL_20240210_163143671.jpg
    PXL_20240210_163143671.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 92
It’s a shame about the marketing and maintenance staff but not surprising. Towers pay peanuts but Drayton even less.
When engineering positions have been advertised the pay is below my, albeit higher level, retail position. Even management positions would be a pay cut.
Looping are investing well in development but they need seriously fix staffing levels / retention along the whole park going forward
It’s such a shame! She was great, i’m surprised she was aloud to the post the picture with the Rory head on??..

Not sure which thread to put it in but you can see that the park are listening to feedback from guests. Just noticed they’ve clearly marked which rides are open throughout the year. Such a good idea.

Attachments

• 1323286E-49BC-4AAD-BDDA-C4AB2003A64F.png
    1323286E-49BC-4AAD-BDDA-C4AB2003A64F.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 109
Not sure which thread to put it in but you can see that the park are listening to feedback from guests. Just noticed they’ve clearly marked which rides are open throughout the year. Such a good idea.
That’s really cool! They might need to put about that Stormforce normally opens at 12. Idk if they’ve already done that tho

They also changed summer nights to summer fun fest

Rory the Lion popped the question?!?!

I can see the first dance in my mind....

Stomp around like a new bride....swing your tail like a bridegroom....turn around like couple.....ROOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!

More seriously....congratualtions!
I wish.. No it was on Theme Park Insanity’s youtube channel.

Awww thank you all so much for the kind words! (I can't stop laughing at Rusty's comment )

Sam proposed to me earlier this morning at the Chained Oak as we were on our way to Alton Towers for Pirate Takeover

Rory is absolutely invited - Needs to lead the party dances!

Not sure when / where the wedding will be yet though

Back