Sheriff's Showdown

I just noticed, the new look of the Facade looks a bit similar to how the ride was originally planned before the Golden Nuggets sponsor was added.
dmsrfacade_fotor_3.jpg

Source: Space Leisures website

Random question but when your lining up to ride the ride what's under the line as there's gaps and a huge drop with what looks to be a table under there

We loved it. The only let down for us now is the water wheel below. It needs a good clean by removing the rubbish that is littered below. Some plexiglass just under the current flooring would be ideal because you would see through it and be able to look down but it would prevent people putting there rubbish through the holes.

Think I had a dodgy gun today, I only got 5500! This score somehow (incredibly) beat my 5 year old sister, which I’m sure we can all agree is an amazing achievement :ROFLMAO:

There is one gun in the front of one of the carts that plays the proper gun sound effect and gives points every time the trigger is pulled!
Mine made a gun sound effect but I can tell you for sure it didn't give me points every time the trigger was pulled!

The biggest issue with Sherriff Showdown is how inconsistent the guns are. Some guns will give you a score of 50,000+, whilst others will give you less than 10,000. This makes both competition inside cars (between friends/family ect.) and the daily high-score pretty unfair as it's mainly based on whether you get a good car/gun rather than how many targets you can hit.

It would be nice to see some new guns on Sherriff's, especially with it being a major attraction this season with the opening of Frontier Falls and Gold Rush.

Back