Stormforce 10

It was good to see it running perfectly yesterday afternoon with no problems. Hopefully they can add more boats to the system over the coming months as it will be a very long line if it’s only gonna have 5 boats.

Reactions: Dan
Stormforce 10 was breaking down a lot yesterday, once while I was on it. Every breakdown was a temporary stoppage on the lift hill up to the backwards drop. A bit disappointing as they’ve only just had a new system

This has been happening for the past few weeks. It looks like it might be a bug with the new computer. I presume they are trying to get it fixed as it is very common, and very slow to resolve.

New logo on the waterfall wall? This might not be new but I’ve never noticed it before.

IMG_6363.jpeg

Before the now static figure in the queue, there used to be a really cool animatronic based on the famous Henry Freeman. This is the only piece of media I've ever found of him, and the animatronic looked really impressive! Makes me sad though seeing how much better Stormforce 10 used to be.

its a shame both of them were replaced with static figures i very vividly remember the one on the tilting drop and in the queue Farmer Studios did a really good job theming up the ride and so ive heard there animatronics are easy to maintain which is random for these two to be removed out of nowhere, the smoke machines and beacons havent worked in decades either and the flags outside, viewing area it is a shadow of its former self

its a shame both of them were replaced with static figures i very vividly remember the one on the tilting drop and in the queue Farmer Studios did a really good job theming up the ride and so ive heard there animatronics are easy to maintain which is random for these two to be removed out of nowhere, the smoke machines and beacons havent worked in decades either and the flags outside, viewing area it is a shadow of its former self
Agreed!!

It's sad, the park is now owned by a multi million pound company, and somehow the rides are in even worse states than they were when the park was owned by the Bryan's, a family. I think after this year, they need to start prioritising in maintaining and restoring currently standing attractions back to their Former Glory, particularly Stormforce, Haunting, and Showdown. I think if they get these rides back to their glory days, they'd have some of the best themed attractions in the country, maybe even outdoing Merlin.

Reactions: Haz
Agreed!!

It's sad, the park is now owned by a multi million pound company, and somehow the rides are in even worse states than they were when the park was owned by the Bryan's, a family. I think after this year, they need to start prioritising in maintaining and restoring currently standing attractions back to their Former Glory, particularly Stormforce, Haunting, and Showdown. I think if they get these rides back to their glory days, they'd have some of the best themed attractions in the country, maybe even outdoing Merlin.

I mean be fair, most of the decoration on all the attractions happened under the Bryan's, looping inherited the mess.

Reactions: Haz
Back