Stormforce 10

It was a 2 hour and 30 minute wait for stormforce today, only idiots would wait that long..... Great run in the end though!

It was a 2 hour and 30 minute wait for stormforce today, only idiots would wait that long..... Great run in the end though!
Where was the end of the queue. I remember in 1999 when I joined the queue by the entrance of the rapids but they had more boats and didn’t worry about how loaded the boats

Looking so sad
IMG_4486.jpeg

Back when it opened, there was a more advanced animatronic in the current ones place. It was designed by Farmer Studios and was modelled after Henry Freeman.

Reactions: Kam
I do feel like storm force needs something to hold you in place, when I went I went on it and almost fell out twice one coming down the splash area where I bounced out my seat and when I was coming down the hill I almost fell out so I'd add seatbelts to it

I can’t do Storm Force 10 anymore with 1 how soaked you get and 2 that lake water stinks.
Do any of u take spare clothes?
I have never done Stormforce before due to both of these reasons mentioned. I heavily dislike the idea of being covered in lake water, which as you said, stinks and to be honest I'm just not a major fan of water rides in general. And also the massive queues it gains on hot days.

Back