Terrance moving?

I have a question if this is a possibility. If any off you go soon please could u send pictures of the old ride area and the current area for Terence to see if anything has changed:)
This is also on my list ( I always check out these spots when on park, unless I can't access them like last time ^^; )

This is also on my list ( I always check out these spots when on park, unless I can't access them like last time ^^; )
I don't believe it is accessible, or it wasn't last Sunday when I went. Always good to check though.

I just realized this. Sodor gift.co was the entrance to terences driving school so if he did move back the shop would have to go

I just realized this. Sodor gift.co was the entrance to terences driving school so if he did move back the shop would have to go
The shop was built after the expansion. After Terence moved Blue Mountain engines took its place.
The entrance to the queue for both was next to Thomas driving license building which is not blocked off.

You won’t see it reopen this season. If it was just one ride the area would still be accessible. They are probably redeveloping the whole area.
I think he's actually gone now to be honest as we can't see what's happening. The last time we saw the area was that the round about in the middle and all signage was gone so its probably being taken down as were speaking

Terence is still there and the gate still closed.
45117C81-3F15-47DE-88FE-3152FB3E28A0.jpeg
C6D797DA-C9B4-40E1-9049-C07852F143D6.jpeg

Back