Terrance moving?

If anything, this area will most likely remain closed until 2024

We may see work start sooner but with the focus being on the 2024 coaster I don't think we will see anything major here until that is sorted.

He's back open now according to ride availability

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230814_162324_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814_162324_Chrome.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 111
It still says on ride availability loki James and discover Thomas. So it's saying terence is open but I asked a worker who said it's never reopening up at the zoo so I'm beginning to think it's no longer a ride at the park

It still says on ride availability loki James and discover Thomas. So it's saying terence is open but I asked a worker who said it's never reopening up at the zoo so I'm beginning to think it's no longer a ride at the park
I would take the word of employees with a pinch of salt as a lot of the staff you see walking around won't have all the information from the higher up team for what the plans are

When someone is on the park they will take a look and update if it is open or not.

I would take the word of employees with a pinch of salt as a lot of the staff you see walking around won't have all the information from the higher up team for what the plans are

When someone is on the park they will take a look and update if it is open or not.
Ah ok. Thank you

Back