Terrance moving?

Nothing but his in a bad state
2FA274E0-4C36-4723-BF0E-7555802E1ACC.jpeg
28F2887B-9959-4E43-B309-8975162A1352.jpeg

I don't think we will see the current area reopen at all this season.
2024 may show something but 2023 I think its done for the season.

I don't think we will see the current area reopen at all this season.
2024 may show something but 2023 I think its done for the season.
I agree. If they were going to reopen the ride they would've done it during the Summer. Even if they had been secretly revamping it or doing honestly anything in the area, I feel it wouldn't open during Magical Christmas and they would probably save it until the start of the 2024 season.

I agree. If they were going to reopen the ride they would've done it during the Summer. Even if they had been secretly revamping it or doing honestly anything in the area, I feel it wouldn't open during Magical Christmas and they would probably save it until the start of the 2024 season.
On the page for Terences driving school it says permanently closed for the 2023 season

I will try and have a look over the wall tomorrow to see if any ground clearance has started. As the park closes on the 5th November and don’t reopen to the 25th November so plenty of time to rip up all that land and lay new tarmac and theme it up ready for the Christmas event.
Well the construction of it wouldn't take long just pull up weeds lay tarmac and put a door back on the entrance and take down sodor works wall. Should be open by February half term

Well the construction of it wouldn't take long just pull up weeds lay tarmac and put a door back on the entrance and take down sodor works wall. Should be open by February half term
I don’t believe that this has been revealed or has any official evidence.. (correct me If I’m wrong) but it seems a bit too soon to have it done by Christmas..:

Back