Terrance moving?

That’s the current state of the former entrance.
View attachment 4510
It's not even a door no more. This us how it originally looked
Screenshot_20230828_203844_Earth.jpg

Has anyone considered the possibility that, if Terence does get moved, the ride will be themed to All Engines Go?

Why don't you think so?
[/QUOTE]
Theres really no point people will still be able to tell it's terence and it would be a waste of money

Theres really no point people will still be able to tell it's terence and it would be a waste of money
To be honest I agree with you. I think if the ride were to be re-imagined (new carts and theming) it would be done so to AEG, but if the ride already present is simply just moved I think it will stay the same.

It's official that he's closed for this season
It doesn’t say the ride is permanently closed so I think this may hint towards it moving. Either that or Drayton just put that there temporarily, and if Terrance is removed they will just delete his ride page.

This has been on the website for months, as I’ve mentioned twice previously. It’s more than likely not returning at all but nothing has been ruled out.
Ah thanks for pointing this out I must’ve missed the message. I take back what I said previously however it could still be a possibility.

Pirate Adventure was on the website as under maintenance for the whole of the 2015 and 16 season and was quietly moved off the website so you can’t believe everything u read on the website.

Back