Thomas & Friends Exhibition

Maybe but I definitely imagined some sort of posh voice.
"Said the fat controller. Later Thomas was stuck at Knapford station " Oh I really need help with all these passengers" He later reached dryaw he saw percy resting down the branch line what lead to pirates adventures back station he also saw Rosie getting a wash "percy help me with these passengers" Said Thomas"I need to take them to Tidmouth hault to see Spencer and Terence" Then percy replied "sorry Thomas there's not enough workers to drive me and rosies drivers riding on shochwave" Thomas was annoyed "Fine then but your helping me take these passengers to Winston to take them to the new exhibition this chistmas like it or lump it" And Thomas went to Tidmouth hault. When he got there Terence was in a field next to a pond " Hello Thomas" said Terence "bløødy h£ll Terence you have loads of weeds around you" Said Thomas " I know I'm getting rid of them and I'm moving to do some work near the sodor airport for a new driving school " And with that Terence left. Thomas watched the kids as they got off him and then he headed back to knapford station where he was surprised to see percy "surprise Thomas I thought I'd help you as a surprise" Thomas was happy and went down to knapford station where he saw rosies driver and elise riding on shockwave. But then there was trouble "trembling tracks" Said Thomas. The trouble some trucks had broken away from Henry and were going full speed down the hill, everyone was shocked expecely James who was at Maithwaite he saw everything lucky a worker stopped them and everyone was happy even James who's face weirdly still didn't change

The end

I didn’t take any photos from areas that the public couldn’t go in and this was the 1st time it’s been blocked off and it could be that all construction fences have come down (I should have looked up the ramp from ground level) and testing could be taking place and that would explain why Winston been closed.

I didn’t take any photos from areas that the public couldn’t go in and this was the 1st time it’s been blocked off and it could be that all construction fences have come down (I should have looked up the ramp from ground level) and testing could be taking place and that would explain why Winston been closed.
Yes that's what I was thinking. When I take my nephew I pick him up so he can see over but if it's like that I can't. Hopefully when I take him in a few weeks he doesn't just run though it

I wonder if it will be open for December. As November is when Christmas wonderland starts and the management said it be open at start. But with only half the layout being done I'm guessing ready for Christmas eve

D07BB22D-3928-41BC-94F8-42244ADF9284.jpeg
E20FFA52-A343-40AB-BB64-ACE533EFA27E.jpeg
F01ED0EC-51DA-4E42-93C4-88F7D304BA13.jpeg

I can honestly say trains have been testing.
AF239B09-21C4-43B2-ABD3-AAA09B1D3698.jpeg
DAD12B47-14D4-4110-87BD-E893FAD28B3E.jpeg

Great report. As far as I can tell from the photos you provided, the main layout looks pretty much finished! I imagine there will still need to be some polishing and things being done, but then all that's left is the area around the Exhibition before it can re-open for us all to enjoy.

I wonder if Annie and clarabell are replicas and if Rusty and sit handle are. I'm guessing denis is an original prop along with arry

It says here there's no replica for Thomas. So is Thomas going to be static

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231021_214838_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231021_214838_Chrome.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 106
Back