Thomas & Friends Exhibition

I can see that they used small-scale replica models of Sir Handel and Rusty (two of the narrow gauge engines like Skarloey, Rheneas, Peter Sam, Duncan and Duke) since their props are owned by ThomasTankMerch in America, I can also the post van that used to be on display at Drayton on the old layout from 2009-2019 and the Midland Railway for it's Clearwater Events.

Attachments

• RustySeason4model.png
    RustySeason4model.png
    14.5 MB · Views: 93
  • SirHandelSeason4model.png
    SirHandelSeason4model.png
    16.9 MB · Views: 94
  • PostVanDraytonManor.png
    PostVanDraytonManor.png
    15.6 MB · Views: 97
  • PostVanmodel2022.png
    PostVanmodel2022.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 96
I can safety say after viewing this yesterday the model it self is finished or at least 95% and will open with the Christmas event on the 25th November as the main season finishes 2 weeks today. The bloke who was working at the back was cutting wiring.
I think then the buttons are pressed the train will do 1 lap of the circuit

I can safety say after viewing this yesterday the model it self is finished or at least 95% and will open with the Christmas event on the 25th November as the main season finishes 2 weeks today. The bloke who was working at the back was cutting wiring.
Ah, I see.

Nope. It will deffo open before Christmas maybe next week

Stemytenk making his replica props for DTAFE
Hi, Stemy here.

I feel I ought to set the record straight and correct some of the misinformation I've been seeing here the past few weeks.

I did for a time work at Drayton Manor though I am no longer affiliated with the park, none of my replicas will be displayed on the layout and were never going to be, I made them for fun, months before I even considered applying for a position at the park. any photos taken on the layout of my models were taken for fun and personal purposes while I had permission and was under the impression of being allowed permission to be in that area on 3 occasions.

I have zero involvement in the exhibition or the park. Anything that happens with it now has no input from me.

Hopefully, this clears things up. :)
1698004155442.png

Hi, Stemy here.

I feel I ought to set the record straight and correct some of the misinformation I've been seeing here the past few weeks.

I did for a time work at Drayton Manor though I am no longer affiliated with the park, none of my replicas will be displayed on the layout and were never going to be, I made them for fun, months before I even considered applying for a position at the park. any photos taken on the layout of my models were taken for fun and personal purposes while I had permission and was under the impression of being allowed permission to be in that area on 3 occasions.

I have zero involvement in the exhibition or the park. Anything that happens with it now has no input from me.

Hopefully, this clears things up. :)View attachment 4869

Omg stemy hi I watch you on YouTube and love your props

Hi, Stemy here.

Hopefully, this clears things up. :)View attachment 4869
Ah, I got it. Thanks for telling us that Steamy.

Back