Thomas & Friends Exhibition

They need CCTV up there. When it was at the farm end a member of staff use to sit in the building.
When was this?

I can categorically say, as someone who used to take a book because little lad would just follow the trains there for hours, it was a rarity to see any member of staff in there and they were making just a passing visit.

When was this?

I can categorically say, as someone who used to take a book because little lad would just follow the trains there for hours, it was a rarity to see any member of staff in there and they were making just a passing visit.
It was in the Bryan’s days as a couple of the older staff use to man the old slot machines building and the exhibition. They all retired now but Micheal use to interact with my daughter asking if she was having a lovely day.

It was in the Bryan’s days as a couple of the older staff use to man the old slot machines building and the exhibition. They all retired now but Micheal use to interact with my daughter asking if she was having a lovely day.
Ah yes, there used to be a sign in there saying that if there was a problem to report it to the Bryanworks. Thank you.

As promised a update only Toby was working

IMG_4545.jpeg
IMG_4544.jpeg
IMG_4543.jpeg
IMG_4541.jpeg
IMG_4540.jpeg
IMG_4539.jpeg
IMG_4538.jpeg
IMG_4536.jpeg
IMG_4537.jpeg

That litters been there for about 2 months now there's a popsicle stick in front of Timothy tailors too.

James may of also ran but his buttons faulty you have to push it in really hard then push it in fast 3 times and he moves, this may sound wrong but the exhibition would be perfect if they just had them all automatically running and not buttons

Last edited by a moderator:
There have not been any new additions
I do not believe there will be any further changes as the build is considered complete"

If there are any significant changes, they will be mentioned here.
Please do not ask for further updates :)

Back