[2023 Event] Christmas Wonderland

I will be attending this event on December 9th. I will try to cover as much as I can on it and general updates around the park.

We’ve just booked for a Christmas Eve trip to see Santa and managed to get a train trip on the wishmas express. Looking forward to seeing what’s in store this year. Such a good move using the train for seasonal events but we did notice a £2 increase on the ticket. We are looking forward to seeing what they do with the express.

I do think £5 for the train ride is expensive, on top of £7 to see Santa. For 4 of us, it's an extra £48 for a place we've paid to go for all year as pass holders.

Going back a few years, the Ultimate Pass holders used to get 1 free visit to see Santa included in your pass. Such ashame this isn't the case these days.

Also, when looking at the booking website, it's £25 to enter the park but £32 to include Santa & Wishmas Express! That's £7 extra but annual pass holders have to pay £12 extra. That does seem a but wrong to me!

I do think £5 for the train ride is expensive, on top of £7 to see Santa. For 4 of us, it's an extra £48 for a place we've paid to go for all year as pass holders.

Going back a few years, the Ultimate Pass holders used to get 1 free visit to see Santa included in your pass. Such ashame this isn't the case these days.

Also, when looking at the booking website, it's £25 to enter the park but £32 to include Santa & Wishmas Express! That's £7 extra but annual pass holders have to pay £12 extra. That does seem a but wrong to me!
Personally I don’t mind the up charge because it’s still a saving on what we would have originally paid for a special event such as The Santa express from Kidderminster which is an event that offers less. I was gutted when booking though as I booked an extra ticket for each add on for my dad and paid for the entry seperate not realising you could do it as a complete package. I wonder if the prices will go up soon as on the tap app it looked to be a reduced rate.

Hey guys, I’m pretty sure the Christmas Event times open from 12pm. The park doesn’t open until 12pm I don’t think.

Just doubled checked , if you do head to park on Christmas Eve the times are different than a few days before.

Attachments

• C3B7FB54-580D-49AE-8D5A-290E409C7843.png
    C3B7FB54-580D-49AE-8D5A-290E409C7843.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 98
Yes they opening later as the park is open 12pm to 8pm.
I remember seeing somewhere on a different event’s thread that the staff were fed up of working extra hours and with these new times for Christmas they’re pretty much the same as a regular day at the park.

I remember seeing somewhere on a different event’s thread that the staff were fed up of working extra hours and with these new times for Christmas they’re pretty much the same as a regular day at the park.
I think the reason it’s open to 8pm so they can get enough paid guests to see Santa and ride the train as I paid for 5 of us £60.
Santa is for 12:12 to 19:22 and the train runs 16:00 to 19:30

Feels unusual as they normally post online if sold out. And they said there was always room for annual passes. Think more likely a glitch?

Back