General Passholder Discussion

Discounts on photos?

I have said before that I would like there to be a photo season pass. I'd spend £50 to be able to download the photos for a season. I wouldn't do photos for more than one day a year otherwise.
There is a season pass on photos for £85. Details on jormanjanger (can't say or spell it lol) photo booth.

Discounts on photos?

I have said before that I would like there to be a photo season pass. I'd spend £50 to be able to download the photos for a season. I wouldn't do photos for more than one day a year otherwise.
You can just keep adding photos to the webpage and buy them all after you have as many as you want (as they expire after a set time scale I think)
I think I have 2 visits stacked now

I guess all staff will be told which expiry date on the pass gives which discount.
Might have to scan the barcodes now
20% is far more appealing to me personally...

Can't believe they've reduced the food discount on the gold pass. If I do renew later in the year I can't see us eating at the park much anymore.

The food is already extortionate, the 20% discount just about makes it tolerable.

We paid £6.80 for a tiny chicken salad (without discount would be £8.50).

1716368531481.png

Found this which will benefit existing passholders
(Shame they didn't introduce it the other week as I could have done PWHills for free)

I think the season photo pass will be better value at £85 assuming it continues. Until last year, photos were £5 for passholders, so discounts are being reintroduced I suspect dure to dropped sales.

You can just keep adding photos to the webpage and buy them all after you have as many as you want (as they expire after a set time scale I think)
I think I have 2 visits stacked now

Might have to scan the barcodes now
20% is far more appealing to me personally...
I’ve got a whole year banked so far

It could have been a typo or staff saying how are we gonna know if it’s a new pass or old as they only look at our picture and if it’s a gold annual pass. I think also with the sale of the Merlin pass been £199 for there Gold pass they worried many will not renew and decide to buy 1 of them iinstead.

THe gold discount has now been raised to 20% on the website for new passes.
Glad to see they've corrected that one, would have been impossible to manage.

The 20% is a big part of my pass (Park entry and parking too of course) - The discount is what makes me spend money on park ^^' I think I buy a lot more stuff on park knowing I have a 20% discount available to use.... So it works in their favour! :D

Reactions: Haz
I went to Pleasurewood Hills today. The staff on the ticket booth or entrance had no idea that I could use my DM pass. Eventually went into the offices and someone thought I could so stamped my hand to get me in. But 15 minutes of extra faff at the start of the day - especially when the single ticket booth had a queue and don’t open until the gates were up.

So anyone else going, maybe just go straight to the office reception to the right of the entrance.

You could have been the 1st guest since it was added to the Drayton annual pass that could use it but only stamping your hand would mean if you wanted to go again in the summer as they got no record of you been already this season.

Agree - they definitely didn’t scan or write anything down. I guess the risk is low as it’s a long drive and I just happened to be in the area. Also, not sure it’s a park with much to rush back for. A pleasant day but a little run down.

I went to Pleasurewood Hills today. The staff on the ticket booth or entrance had no idea that I could use my DM pass. Eventually went into the offices and someone thought I could so stamped my hand to get me in. But 15 minutes of extra faff at the start of the day - especially when the single ticket booth had a queue and don’t open until the gates were up.

So anyone else going, maybe just go straight to the office reception to the right of the entrance.
The office is really kind and helpful :) I went in there on my visit for something and they were great. ( I also got a handstamp in there as they validated my ticket for me as I was in there asking about something else )

I feel like the parks don't fully communicate on changes so its quite likely that they weren't all aware of the process yet. But that will change in time

Back