General Passholder Discussion

I would like to see the park focusing on the hotel benefits for annual pass holders. I think it’s misleading because they want Ap holders to book rooms however you’re not allowed into the park earlier like other hotel guests if you do book a room because the room rate is bed and breakfast. It’s a bit of a con really because the whole point of booking the room is because we already have the park tickets.

Hey Passholder,

We have extended our 30% off Bed & Breakfast offer!

This special rate is available on all weekends this June, making it the perfect opportunity to enjoy a relaxing getaway at a great price

Passholders!
You can get early access to Gold Rush this weekend:
1721992967515.png

Whilst it’s a great add on for pass holders, I’m disappointed that they have reduced the time as when the wave was opened pass holders were given 10.30 until 12.00 (and with it breaking down it didn’t get extended).

It’s a great offering to passholders - it just felt very last minute. It wasn’t communicated to non-pass holders so this morning there was confusion from people not being allowed on.

Even at the opening show, they didn’t mention it.

Think more passholders would have gone today or tomorrow compared to Friday. I had to work to 1pm yesterday and by the time I got home and ate I didn’t get into the park to 3pm.
Yeah, just comparing to the wave which had passholders as the first riders. Given it was in school holidays there would have been a greater proportion of pass holders that may have been accessible.

Did anyone else get the marketing ad for the competition for the hotel stay?

They wanted passholder families to audition for an advert for the hotel with a the hook of a free stay.

We responded with a photo at the GoldRush Opening. The follow up letter did, to my eyes anyway, make it look like they casting the net a fair but wider and they wanted us to send a photo.

The second email put me right off to be honest, we had already sent a photo, and the suggestion that we could spend time in the park was just a bit boilerplate considering that all passholders could do this anyway.

They wanted passholder families to audition for an advert for the hotel with a the hook of a free stay.

We responded with a photo at the GoldRush Opening. The follow up letter did, to my eyes anyway, make it look like they casting the net a fair but wider and they wanted us to send a photo.

The second email put me right off to be honest, we had already sent a photo, and the suggestion that we could spend time in the park was just a bit boilerplate considering that all passholders could do this anyway.
I’m a child actor, so I could possibly do this, but I haven’t personally had an email.

I got that email yeah - doesn't apply to me though as I don't fit the target criteria.

It's an interesting choice to put it out to the passholders.

We replied initially and they wanted a photo, then we heard nothing back, which I found a bit insulting to be honest!

We replied initially and they wanted a photo, then we heard nothing back, which I found a bit insulting to be honest!
Ouch.

There is a lot of good will amongst Annual Pass HOlders but on occasion they seem to want to burn through it,

Although we are probably now at the high point of the target demographic (little lad is 9 next year) I was thinking on the ride home today that we may not actually renew next year.

Back