General Passholder Discussion

It was just a weird thing all round, we as pass holders get an email saying we need you, so you reply and then have your family apparently judged. Very odd.

I understand them wanting to get the passholders involved with unique opportunities, but in this case it may have made more sense to go to a casting agency as they essentially need models/actors.

A cool opportunity for passholders none the less. But I can imagine its a bit odd....

Ouch.

There is a lot of good will amongst Annual Pass HOlders but on occasion they seem to want to burn through it,

Although we are probably now at the high point of the target demographic (little lad is 9 next year) I was thinking on the ride home today that we may not actually renew next year.
I been a pass holder with my daughter since 2017 when she was 4 and now she’s 12 she still goes but only maybe once a month as she’s tall enough for all the rides now. Shes more into Alton Towers and Thorpe park now and we go to them once a year but as my sons coming up to nearly 1.1m there’s no point buying a Alton Towers Annual pass to his at least 1.2m as his getting to old for CBeebies but not enough rides in between

Hello all I'm wondering if anyone can give me an idea of the process of buying annual passes.. I want to buy 2 of them for my boys for christmas, and I have 2 nimbus access passes with +1 and I know I get one free annual pass per child but my query is, if I buy 2 gold passes are the free passes matched to the ones I buy?

Also, what is the process once they've been purchased online? do you have to upload photos for them or do you go to guest services? The info is very vague.

Thanks in advance all

Hello all I'm wondering if anyone can give me an idea of the process of buying annual passes.. I want to buy 2 of them for my boys for christmas, and I have 2 nimbus access passes with +1 and I know I get one free annual pass per child but my query is, if I buy 2 gold passes are the free passes matched to the ones I buy?

Also, what is the process once they've been purchased online? do you have to upload photos for them or do you go to guest services? The info is very vague.

Thanks in advance all
I'm not sure about the accessibility measures in place, but you are required to upload a photo for each pass at the time of purchase, so it is best to have some headshots ready. Also be aware that the passes are valid from the day of purchase so if buying as a present you may want to purchase them after revealing the fact to get the most out of them.

I'm not sure about the accessibility measures in place, but you are required to upload a photo for each pass at the time of purchase, so it is best to have some headshots ready. Also be aware that the passes are valid from the day of purchase so if buying as a present you may want to purchase them after revealing the fact to get the most out of them.
Thanks for that tip, I will bare that in mind, I want to tell them but also suprise them. We are coming for the fireworks and staying at christmas and go 3 to 4 other times throughout the year so it makes sense to buy the passes really

If you are a passholder who has additional carer requirements, you can claim a free carer pass. To claim your free carer pass you must first apply for an Access Card through Nimbus. Once you have your Access Card, you’ll need to visit our Annual Pass office on your first visit along with your Individual Annual Pass to claim your free carer Annual Pass.

If you are a passholder who has additional carer requirements, you can claim a free carer pass. To claim your free carer pass you must first apply for an Access Card through Nimbus. Once you have your Access Card, you’ll need to visit our Annual Pass office on your first visit along with your Individual Annual Pass to claim your free carer Annual Pass.
Thanks, I do have the nimbus cards already, but what I'm curious about is, if I buy 2 gold passes for my boys, will the 2 free ones be the same cause I know theres differences between the silver gold and platinum passes?

We have a carer pass for our daughter, it's just uploaded to the app a long with the other passes and can be used by anyone to care for the child, as long as they are present on the same day. You can't just go using that pass on it's own for example. So it offers exactly the same privilege as the card holder who needs to be cared for.

You can either ask guest services to add it to your app, or they can be picked up on the day as long as you take the Nimbus card with you, to the best of my knowledge.

Back