Gold Rush (New for 2024)

They keep having to delete their social media posts about it because everyone keeps pointing out the fact it's AI generated and the person has 6 fingers
When the park keep denying the use of AI as well... it's obviously been used in this picture because one of the big things AI has difficulty generating are toes and feet - hence why there are 6.

Come to great Yarmouth and can't get away from the manor new ride!
1000032191.jpg

Can confirm the top entrance won’t be reopening as there’s a fence and gate up there now
IMG_4353.jpeg
IMG_4352.jpeg

The fencing has started to be removed

IMG_4344.jpeg
IMG_4351.jpeg

More signage

IMG_4366.jpeg
IMG_4347.jpeg

Theming to be installed to the area

IMG_4358.jpeg
IMG_4359.jpeg
IMG_4360.jpeg

Theme park side it’s nearly finished

IMG_4343.jpeg
IMG_4346.jpeg
IMG_4345.jpeg
IMG_4349.jpeg

From what I'm seeing. It looks like all winners have been contacted :)
Well I have.

I do hope that as all those who have entered are season pass holders that they will get an email or something that details the opening day, especially if pass holders get exclusive early access like with the wave.

I saw on Twitter that they said they weren’t running passholder preview beyond the competition for the press event.

When I went to the opening of the Wave, it was definitely causing a few issues that non-passholders couldn’t join the queue.

They have messed passholders about, increased charges to £115, did passholder day which was good, but now some of the benefits were removed and then brought back, then dropped passholder price as I suspect people wee cancelling. Think they should be offering passholders something to get them to renew. Doubt I will go till the end of August at the earliest so may not renew pass which expires next week.

I saw on Twitter that they said they weren’t running passholder preview beyond the competition for the press event.

When I went to the opening of the Wave, it was definitely causing a few issues that non-passholders couldn’t join the queue.
I'd suggest that was a messaging problem to learn from rather than to knock the thing into touch.

It sort of makes sense too, passholders generally know the way the park works, may be known to some of the staff, will generally be more patient on an opening morning.

They have messed passholders about, increased charges to £115, did passholder day which was good, but now some of the benefits were removed and then brought back, then dropped passholder price as I suspect people wee cancelling. Think they should be offering passholders something to get them to renew. Doubt I will go till the end of August at the earliest so may not renew pass which expires next week.
You got 30 days from the day after it expires to renew with 10% discount. My sons ran out on Tuesday but cause we going to Paulton’s this weekend I won’t be going again to next weekend.
I hope mine and my daughters is in the Black Friday sale again as got 20% off instead

You got 30 days from the day after it expires to renew with 10% discount. My sons ran out on Tuesday but cause we going to Paulton’s this weekend I won’t be going again to next weekend.
I hope mine and my daughters is in the Black Friday sale again as got 20% off instead
That's what I'm thinking. Prefer to go when it's not as busy. Possibly Gor for the Freddie Mercury tribute weekend. Doing other things so not making sense. Good idea about black Friday.

[DraytonTalk News]

DraytonTalk will be present at tonight's VIP Press Preview event for Gold Rush.
We will be posting live (Where possible) on our social media.

We look forward to sharing the evening with you all via our content.

Back