New Thomas Land Ride 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken today from Blue Mountain's as walking off the ride. They have a boat in the trough & filled with water. Can only assume it's been testing hit didn't see this myself

Attachments

• 20230407_155031.jpg
    20230407_155031.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 221
  • 20230407_155159.jpg
    20230407_155159.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 231
Taken today from Blue Mountain's as walking off the ride. They have a boat in the trough & filled with water. Can only assume it's been testing hit didn't see this myself
Well, I'll be rolled in flour and baked as a strudel...never expected them to be testing so soon! Loving the look of the subs.

Also seems my theory about the loading station being based on a locale from the sub's destination in the episode I shared on TowersStreet might be correct!
TyrannosaurusWrecks132.png

There’s no water in there yet but they could be just seeing for clearance as that bloke is measuring the channel.
I did hear they were aiming for the next bank holiday which is only 3 weeks ahead.

There’s no water in there yet but they could be just seeing for clearance as that bloke is measuring the channel.
I did hear they were aiming for the next bank holiday which is only 3 weeks ahead.
The trough was definitely filled with water yesterday (at least where the boat was, which I assume means it was all filled). They're going to be pushing it for 3 weeks time but 2 weeks ago the trough wasn't even in so I guess it's doable

I wonder if ther going to replace James and put an aeg Thomas there with the submarine and put James back to Knatfords sliding

I wonder if ther going to replace James and put an aeg Thomas there with the submarine and put James back to Knatfords sliding
James is still there! They’ve a just pushed him back into the tunnel a bit and took out the coach; he’s spottable in other construction pics.

That coach could be nice on the siding though…

My little one questioned the fat controller asking him when the new ride will open. He said it should have been this week for the Thomas birthday but he has mentioned to keep an eye out for may half term week instead. There was construction going on for a show building by the look of it with people working on the roof all day. The trough was completely filled with water all day but no subs in the water. By the looks of it , it’s mainly the surrounding areas they are working on rather than the physical ride itself.

My little one questioned the fat controller asking him when the new ride will open. He said it should have been this week for the Thomas birthday but he has mentioned to keep an eye out for may half term week instead. There was construction going on for a show building by the look of it with people working on the roof all day. The trough was completely filled with water all day but no subs in the water. By the looks of it , it’s mainly the surrounding areas they are working on rather than the physical ride itself.
With the new subs...will they be opening a themed baguette shop nearby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back