Pirate Adventure

I do think with wood and a new colour scheme it could be re themed into a medieval castle and then the castle of dreams could easily fit into the area.
Excalibur was an excellent idea but it was failed from the start been in a lake and mostly outside.
As you journey into the Magicial wonderland where you can meet all your magical creatures like dragons , wizards, fairies and trolls just to name a few.
The Jolly Buccaneer could be replaced with a bigger version of the magic bikes ride.
The bumper cars could be themed to a training school

Also been thinking if they use the back of the ride as another attraction looking at this picture from above
7E634388-66C9-42B8-BD30-B5FD31321B05.png

If they removed the top section and made it the same width as the bottom section they could easily fit a drop tower there.
Back to the pirate adventure topic the gate at the back was open yesterday
6269F49F-BA2E-41F2-B53B-FA66661E33D2.jpeg

That’s that building I seen been built back in October/November
87C3EA2E-B0F8-42A0-A2C8-5B5A60C17DEF.jpeg

Now that could be a new maintenance or staff room so they can remove the building that was installed by the side of the pirate adventure building.

Last edited:
I don't think the fact they are removing it means they have immediate plans to build something new.

The pirate facade is clearly rotton. They have not really got a choice but to remove it very soon. If that falls on someone, with the park now knowing it is rotton, they would be in alot of hot water.

Reactions: Dan
Sad that it's like that now
Sad but unfortunately was storm damages
It will probably all come down as it's a safety thing (like ACMP said).

We may have to wait a bit due to other investments to see anything change on the site of the ride other than the front being removed but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

I wanted to have a chat with u and your partner but got talking to theme park insanity for ages.
Awww! Come and say hello next time you see us on park :) we were with the TPI team a lot on the day (we also appeared in their vlog where I talk all things new coaster and do a terrible raptor impression :) )

we were with the TPI team a lot on the day (we also appeared in their vlog where I talk all things new coaster and do a terrible raptor impression :) )
Loving your DraytonTalk merch. Is it on sale or did you just get it made as a one off?

It's not for sale unfortunately :) It's to help people identify the team when we are on park

That's the food outlet (burger kitchen now) before they changed it to the current less exciting front
I did see you on the first Saturday but i was too shy to say hello to you, i was also in the queue next to u in the 4D cinema

Back