The Wave (formerly known as Shockwave)

That definitely looks like a big problem. Pest control will be needed for sure :( Last thing you want is to be stung in that queueline...

So we had a visit today and it appears that the wasp problem has gotten worse. The ride ops as soon as they realised the extent of the issue shut the wave down for the rest of the day. I’d imagine park will have to get pest control in to fumigate the queue line but here are a few photos from todays visit.
Hopefully they can get this resolved by Friday as that's when I visit and I would like to "ride the wave".

Quick fix - when you get the pest control team out to do it.
They are probably really busy recently with the recent hot weather :( (Then again - the rain may have helped now)

What time yesterday? When I was there I didn’t see it open at all. Although I did leave at 4:00 so that might’ve been why.
About noon I'm guessing.

Like I say we heard it cranking up the hill when we left which was a bit before you did, but I don't know if they was a test run.

It was open today and saw it go round the track many times.
IMG_4474.jpeg

Very late opening today, then had to stop almost immediately due to the rapids needing to close. Not too sure why that causes the wave to stop but got to see them run teh pumps up so thats pretty cool

Very late opening today, then had to stop almost immediately due to the rapids needing to close. Not too sure why that causes the wave to stop but got to see them run teh pumps up so thats pretty cool
If one closes for a problem, the other one has to I believe I think it's to do with how they overlap

Back