Thomas & Friends Exhibition

That is a few months away so it hopefully will be by then. Saying that though, it was meant to open 'late spring' as work on it started in March (?) so I wouldn't be too certain.
Well the original exhibition took 7 months to build it's been 5 months since that started being built so I'd say middle of August

I spoke to a couple of the guys who were working on it today and they just said summer time which runs to 23rd September but the walls have started to go up.
81F17593-C11C-45EC-AB9D-BE82B53AA114.jpeg
3AC4D949-FCB1-46DD-BBAC-AC937E8E0CC5.jpeg
86D90A9C-3DEC-41F8-A1F4-D70F7FFB68B2.jpeg

I love how the size of it fits nicely so you can walk along the train track to view the model. Such a nice touch. The new location is for the best, with it being the exit to Winston , and having access to the shop, I can imagine a lot more footfall will happen. In tue previous location, unless you knew it was there most families wouldn’t take a walk that end of park especially the ones who visit the park once a year.

I think this is okay to go on here. On the prop gallery they were selling maithwaite station and it said"this was also original owned by drayton manor" So I bought it so that was 500 pounds down bank. but it's worth it,it is an original Thomas thomas prop after all.Here it is originally from drayton manor and now with a train fan just waiting on station house now. But interesting it was at drayton

Attachments

• 20230717_200233.jpg
    20230717_200233.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 146
Back