Thomas & Friends Exhibition

I think this is okay to go on here. On the prop gallery they were selling maithwaite station and it said"this was also original owned by drayton manor" So I bought it so that was 500 pounds down bank. but it's worth it,it is an original Thomas thomas prop after all.Here it is originally from drayton manor and now with a train fan just waiting on station house now. But interesting it was at drayton
I loved your Thomas and Percy models

Attachments

• Draytonmodeldisplay2023x1.png
    Draytonmodeldisplay2023x1.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 127
  • Draytonmodeldisplay2023x2.png
    Draytonmodeldisplay2023x2.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 131
Also on this picture why is there a door what leads no where

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230723_213626_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230723_213626_Chrome.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 101
Also on this picture why is there a door what leads no where
The door will lead inside the exhibit between the two sides of it most likely for maintenance & storage ✓ this is for maintenance staff / exhibition works access.

The shelves again either storage / stuff like power e.g batteries

I wonder why there is shelfs in the area
This could be completely off, but what if they were to put some props in here? (Behind glass of course). I believe they are using replicas on the new layout so they could put the actual props in here. However, if they did there would probably be a high risk of them being stolen especially as Toby was stolen in 2012 and I have no idea how they pulled that off considering he was on the layout.

The shelf's likely will be where actual main cast props will be displayed while replicas will be running around the layout with some props in the sidings like Spencer. The shelves I know likely will include Drayton Thomas (the original prop) at the very least although it depends on if it can be restored in time.
I'm not gonna say I called it... but...

Hey everyone I spoke to a worker at Drayton at the Awdry Extravaganza 3 last weekend as well as the people from Mattel who are building this display. The shelf's likely will be where actual main cast props will be displayed while replicas will be running around the layout with some props in the sidings like Spencer. The shelves I know likely will include Drayton Thomas (the original prop) at the very least although it depends on if it can be restored in time.
I see. I hope you will add this fact and the images on the TTTE wiki.

Here is a picture of maithwaite station on 9th of April and old slow coach

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230724_160710_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230724_160710_Chrome.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20230724_160516_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230724_160516_Chrome.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 120
Back