Thomas & Friends Exhibition

[Admin notice]
Please can we stop talking about "who owns the models" as it is getting a bit repetitive now and is no longer adding to the thread :)

Well thomas is currently having one after his face fell of in 2021 so him and daisy are currently in maintenance :)
Well, for Daisy no, they removed her from the layout so that the chassis could be used for BoCo for the August 2022 Clearwater Event since Daisy and BoCo both shared the same chassis.
WhichDieselEnginewithWhichSteamEngineDaisy.png
WrongRoad40.png
DaisySeries8RulerReference2.png
DaisyDraytonManor.png
BoCoS8Ruler2.png
BoCoClearwaterEvent2022SmurfyDan2.png

They have changed the words on ride availability to"closed for redevelopment "
Does this mean we could see an official announcement from the park about this being done? They haven’t even seemed to acknowledge it’s redevelopment until now.

alfiee theoretically does this mean Pirate Adventure could reopen next year but the news hasn’t been announced yet
Please keep Pirate Adventure to the appropriate thread. This is not relevant to this topic.

I think that has been discussed enough for the time being. Please stop pushing this topic onto people as they have already said their views.

I would like to apologise to anyone I’ve annoyed by barking on about Pirate Adventure. I’m merely over enthusiastic and feel the ride could be returning next year. I have mild learning difficulties so can get stuck in a rut,ask many questions and not know when enough is enough. Lastly I feel the need to announce I’m slightly Psychic and can foresee the reopening of Pirate Adventure. I’ve predicted a few scenarios in my life that have occurred.

I would like to apologise to anyone I’ve annoyed by barking on about Pirate Adventure. I’m merely over enthusiastic and feel the ride could be returning next year. I have mild learning difficulties so can get stuck in a rut,ask many questions and not know when enough is enough. Lastly I feel the need to announce I’m slightly Psychic and can foresee the reopening of Pirate Adventure. I’ve predicted a few scenarios in my life that have occurred.
It's alright mate. And u haven't annoyed anyone :)

Back