Thomas & Friends Exhibition

I would like to apologise to anyone I’ve annoyed by barking on about Pirate Adventure. I’m merely over enthusiastic and feel the ride could be returning next year. I have mild learning difficulties so can get stuck in a rut,ask many questions and not know when enough is enough. Lastly I feel the need to announce I’m slightly Psychic and can foresee the reopening of Pirate Adventure. I’ve predicted a few scenarios in my life that have occurred.
No worries, All are welcome here. It's a friendly enough place.

Just make sure you don't put your dirty shoes on the soft furnishings or else Elise gets annoyed.

I would like to apologise to anyone I’ve annoyed by barking on about Pirate Adventure. I’m merely over enthusiastic and feel the ride could be returning next year. I have mild learning difficulties so can get stuck in a rut,ask many questions and not know when enough is enough. Lastly I feel the need to announce I’m slightly Psychic and can foresee the reopening of Pirate Adventure. I’ve predicted a few scenarios in my life that have occurred.
It's okay :) we welcome enthusiasm and appreciation for rides and the park itself

Part of my role is to oversee the forums and make sure nothing gets too crazy & things stay on track :) (as much as I love to discuss all aspects of the park, it's best to keep things in the right threads for better reference in future)

No worries, All are welcome here. It's a friendly enough place.

Just make sure you don't put your dirty shoes on the soft furnishings or else Elise gets annoyed.
I try not to be that bad but I do have to step in on occasion to help point things in the direction of another thread
(Also, that made me laugh )

Would make more sense as part of magical Christmas because there's a reduced offering at that time usually (?) So something new may be nice here.

Don't know if anyone posted this but stemytenk posted images of Maithwate, and bulgys bridge in the wiki from back in April of this year. I think someone already posted old slow coach
I was the one who posted all these. But it's like a reminder of then :)

I think the trains or other items will only run when pressed as noticed this today?
491D2E2E-A0FA-4815-9F36-9457E884A2C7.jpeg

They were working on the other side of the set this afternoon.

When you say about that button, do you mean when staff press it or if its left on display for public to press?
It looks like it ain’t connected yet but there’s lots of white cables underneath the display so it could become an interactive display for families.
It also means when it ain’t busy the engines ain’t going round all day and burning out their electric motors.
With only roughly 11 weeks left of the main season I can’t see it been ready to at least the start of the Christmas event in November.
As if you remember originally it was listed to open end of Spring, then end of summer and now just said closed for redevelopment.

Last edited:
Back