2024: General Discussion

Halloween thread created, please use this to talk all things Halloween -

Love that they built the stage bigger again
IMG_4680.jpeg

So the train will be different to the wishmas express last year? I absolutely loved that and to be honest its the only reason I've booked us to stay at christmas again this year

Also, does anyone know, if you attend on the firework event days, are the rides open later on when its dark because my son is DESPERATE to ride maelstrom and the wave in the dark

So the train will be different to the wishmas express last year? I absolutely loved that and to be honest its the only reason I've booked us to stay at christmas again this year

Also, does anyone know, if you attend on the firework event days, are the rides open later on when its dark because my son is DESPERATE to ride maelstrom and the wave in the dark
The park is listed to close at 7. So I guess the fireworks will be at 7 and then you all go home but it will be dark around half 4.

Yes :) The wishmas express is not returning this year.

Rides are open later but Adventure Cove will shut a little earlier due to the fireworks range.

Back