Pirate Adventure

I agree I don't even think this will come back but what I'm thinking is if they distoryed the building it would open lots of space for new rides
The building can't be destroyed as it houses other things :)

Emily's adventure play, burger kitchen (back parts mostly) - id assume staff rooms amongst other things like that which are also off show areas.

Also, the cost of doing that would be insane

The building can't be destroyed as it houses other things :)

Emily's adventure play, burger kitchen (back parts mostly) - id assume staff rooms amongst other things like that which are also off show areas.

Also, the cost of doing that would be insane
Screenshot_20230813_214849_Earth.jpg
couldn't this happen going around the Thomas land shop, Emilys adventure play and burger kitchen

View attachment 4373 couldn't this happen going around the Thomas land shop, Emilys adventure play and burger kitchen
I’m not a builder but I can imagine trying to do something like that would be a very big and expensive job. It would probably be cheaper to tear everything down and rebuild than trying to keep structurally instant just to tear out certain parts of the building.

Some of the walls around the ride building
559B2D63-1843-4E33-9BD3-B3A1402EF5E3.jpeg
55A4AD8C-2382-4961-916B-42E20CE0BCDB.jpeg

I think they repaired the buildings and stopped it leaking they also must be thinking of installing a sprinkler system as it didn’t have 1 installed back in 1989/1990 before they think about reusing the building again.

I’m not a builder but I can imagine trying to do something like that would be a very big and expensive job. It would probably be cheaper to tear everything down and rebuild than trying to keep structurally instant just to tear out certain parts of the building.
I didn't think of that at all. U can tell I'd be crap as a builder

I didn't think of that at all. U can tell I'd be crap as a builder
My dad always had construction programs on haha it would be swell but there’s so much work that needs to be done in the building to bring it up to code. I’m sure I read somewhere that there wasn’t enough fire exists and like theme park sandy mentioned above , the sprinkler system needs an overhaul. When the building was constructed, health and safety wasn’t as major as it is today and with the ride being sbno for so long, I can imagine they would have to make changes to meet the health and safety standards of today.

My dad always had construction programs on haha it would be swell but there’s so much work that needs to be done in the building to bring it up to code. I’m sure I read somewhere that there wasn’t enough fire exists and like theme park sandy mentioned above , the sprinkler system needs an overhaul. When the building was constructed, health and safety wasn’t as major as it is today and with the ride being sbno for so long, I can imagine they would have to make changes to meet the health and safety standards of today.
Agreed. Got to make everything modern and up to code ✓

I wouldn’t be stunned if Pirate Adventure returns next year or in 2025. Should Pirate Adventure reopen in 2025 Drayton Manor could make a big deal of it. Pirate Adventure will have been closed for an entire decade. Drayton could state the Pirates have returned after a decades voyage. The Looping Group reopened the Rapids after half a decade so I have hope for Pirate Adventure. In my opinion Pirate Adventure has more chance of returning now The Looping Group own Drayton Manor. If the Bryan’s still owned Drayton Manor I would’ve said Pirate Adventure is assigned to history. I believe that if the Bryan’s were involved Pirate Adventure would have been consumed by Thomas Land or bulldozed for a Rollercoaster. The Looping Group want to reimagine and revive old favourites while the Bryan’s preferred to build new rides. If/when Pirate Adventure returns Drayton will be swamped with popularity. Pirate Adventure being SBNO is the only hurdle preventing Drayton Manor from rivalling Europa Park in Germany.

I wouldn’t be stunned if Pirate Adventure returns next year or in 2025. Should Pirate Adventure reopen in 2025 Drayton Manor could make a big deal of it. Pirate Adventure will have been closed for an entire decade. Drayton could state the Pirates have returned after a decades voyage. The Looping Group reopened the Rapids after half a decade so I have hope for Pirate Adventure. In my opinion Pirate Adventure has more chance of returning now The Looping Group own Drayton Manor. If the Bryan’s still owned Drayton Manor I would’ve said Pirate Adventure is assigned to history. I believe that if the Bryan’s were involved Pirate Adventure would have been consumed by Thomas Land or bulldozed for a Rollercoaster. The Looping Group want to reimagine and revive old favourites while the Bryan’s preferred to build new rides. If/when Pirate Adventure returns Drayton will be swamped with popularity. Pirate Adventure being SBNO is the only hurdle preventing Drayton Manor from rivalling Europa Park in Germany.
This ride will never reopen ever due too the building being mostly broken and a lot of the boats were abandoned or scrapped and the props were also sold

There's a better chance of this happening to the building and making a new entrance from Emilys adventure play

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230815_210527_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230815_210527_Chrome.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 96
There's a better chance of this happening to the building and making a new entrance from Emilys adventure play
This wouldn't happen either I'm afraid.
ThomasLand will most likely remain where it is and any expansion will be more to the left of the area near submarine splash / the airport.

The area is nicely housed and framed mostly so wouldn't branch further out from that into the main park too much further than it already is.

Look the looping group is sorting out every area of the park and after the 2024 coaster and rumoured new flat ride for 2025 they will be looking at 2026 to 2030 investments.
This could be a good idea as a replacement
A good mix of set pieces and projectors.

Look the looping group is sorting out every area of the park and after the 2024 coaster and rumoured new flat ride for 2025 they will be looking at 2026 to 2030 investments.
This could be a good idea as a replacement
A good mix of set pieces and projectors.
That looks nice. And better than pirates adventure

I think the fact Pirate Adventure has been having maintenance all year is pointing to a return next season. The Looping Group do invest in multiple rides in one season, In 2021 The Rapids reopened alongside a new Waveswinger,Play Are,refurbished Stormforce 10,Malestrom and Cafe. Last year an entire new Vikings area and remodelled Buffalo Rollercoaster opened. With these projects in mind it’s a realistic conc that Pirate Adventure could reopen in addition to the new Rollercoaster.

I think the fact Pirate Adventure has been having maintenance all year is pointing to a return next season. The Looping Group do invest in multiple rides in one season, In 2021 The Rapids reopened alongside a new Waveswinger,Play Are,refurbished Stormforce 10,Malestrom and Cafe. Last year an entire new Vikings area and remodelled Buffalo Rollercoaster opened. With these projects in mind it’s a realistic conc that Pirate Adventure could reopen in addition to the new Rollercoaster.
It’s true that they do however those rides mentioned were incorporated into those themed areas to aid the development of that area. With pirates it’s too far down from the location. In Addition with how much popularity pirates has and how it’s still mentioned by people tagging the park on the app that is twitter (I refuse to call it x) I think the park would be foolish to reopen the building along side the new roller coaster. From a business aspect , if they was planning to reopen pirates , they would be able to capitalise on it better if they opened it when addressing the mid section of the park as the pirates is not themed aswell and needs updating if they was to keep the pirate theme due to the current operating rides.

The only reason it's having maintenance is because if the building being a storage area

Back