Pirate Adventure

[Please remain on topic to Pirate Adventure]
But to answer the question about the educational centre- No i haven't seen it open.

This is a little off topic but speaking of educational places within the park for school usage, has anyone ever seen the one they have in the zoo open? It's located just after the bridge where you can buy food from the machine things to give to the ducks (or birds?) whilst walking down to the Dino Trail.
[Please remain on topic to Pirate Adventure]
But to answer the question about the educational centre- No i haven't seen it open.

Sorry slightly off topic but I can answer this question. It does get used in the week by school trips. My son went on one a few weeks back, they learn about forces/roller coasters. They also have some small animals in there I was told (according to my 9 year old).

Looking back from my photos from 2016/17 look how good the building looked still back then.
5C9ACBD7-592D-4734-A609-78E12A05A1D3.jpeg

You can’t see it very well as it was a shock of the moment trying to capture it however on the way behind the Pa building on the train, you could see Rollers that boats often use in water in a pile on the floor behind this fence.

Attachments

• DA068A64-F4EA-4029-8754-EE895D46D967.jpeg
    DA068A64-F4EA-4029-8754-EE895D46D967.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 160
Also things that arnt being maintained become run down and very quickly deteriorate so what ever hasn’t sold I can imagine most likely would have been scrapped.

Dunno if anyone has ever pointed this out before, but in Emily's Adventure Play you can actually see some of the brick pattern on the right wall (from the entrance) which was used for the PA facade.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210-234758_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231210-234758_YouTube.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 100
You can’t see it very well as it was a shock of the moment trying to capture it however on the way behind the Pa building on the train, you could see Rollers that boats often use in water in a pile on the floor behind this fence.
After riding the train yesterday I can confirm that the pieces you seen were old pieces of fencing.

Back